I hope you have all had a lovely summer break. We are back to school on Thursday 2nd September for all children and we can’t wait to see you all.
We will be following government guidelines and as such the children will all return to entering and leaving school from the front playground doors. Nursery children will continue to use their designated door.
Whilst facemasks and social distancing are no longer mandatory, we would encourage parents to continue to use these measures due to the volume of people on the playgrounds.
At the bottom of this post I have attached a letter with information from Public Health England and a document which shares the guidance we will be following. To keep school safe, please do not come to school if you or your child has any of the following symptoms
- new continuous cough and/or
- fever (temperature of 37.8°C or higher)
- loss of or change in, normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
If you are at all concerned, please ring the office for advice.
- Breakfast club starts at 8am (access from the hall via the rear carpark)
- The doors on the front playground open at 8.45am and school starts at 8.55.
- School ends at 3.15pm
- New Reception children start school on Thursday but have slightly amended times for the first two days 9.30am – 3pm on Thursday 2nd September and Friday 3rd September.
Nursery times will return to the following:
- Morning Session – 8.55 – 11.55
Afternoon Session – 12.05 – 3.05
The school office will be open from 1pm on Wednesday 1st for any last-minute uniform sales.
We are looking forward to welcoming all the children back on Thursday
See you all on Thursday