We are writing to you on behalf of the Lancashire County Council’s Holiday Activity Fund Team, covering the Easter Holiday period, entitled ‘Discover Camp’.
This email explains some important information about the offer and some key information/ resources for you to share with your parents/ carers, so they can benefit the most during the holiday period.
The Lancashire HAF Easter Offer
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 restrictions, our Easter offer will be an online programme delivered between the Tuesday 6th and Friday 9th April 2021; consisting of exclusive online content supported by a digital activity pack. We at Youth Action are going to deliver the ‘Discover Camp’ https://discovercamp.youthaction.org.uk, and this will be available to all children and young people of primary and secondary school age, regardless of FSM status.
– Digital Activity Packs
– Exclusive live daily online workshops/ activities with a range of fun workshops/ activities to suit all ages (6 live sessions per day!)
– Competitions and quizzes with some great prizes!
Sign Up Process
The sign up process is very simple:
1) Parents/ carers need to go online: https://discovercamp.youthaction.org.uk
2) Click on ‘Sign Up’
3) Fill in the brief sign up form
4) They will receive an email confirmation, once submitted
It’s really simple, and only takes a few minutes!
Lancashire HAF Team
Tel: 01254 695847
“encouraging young people to empower themselves!”
Patrons: HRH Princess Badiya bint El Hassan of Jordan, Lord Shuttleworth
Head Office: Unity House, 49-51 Preston New Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 6AE